Muse30 Prompt #8
"A person without a sense of humor
is like a wagon without springs.
It's jolted by every pebble on the road."
Henry Ward Beecher
For this prompt, there are options! Use one of these or take this in another direction entirely.
- Write a haiku about nature, pebbles, waterfalls, japanese maple trees, fall foliage, the ebb & flow of the seasons and the earth.
- Write a short story or flash fiction about Pebbles from The Flintstones.
- Sketch tiny spherical, but not round, stones.
- Create an art journal page with a raised polka dot texture or an irregular texture like that of a pebble or stone.
- Use the background graphic as the launching point for your color palette.
Also. Rhymes with rebels and trebles. Rebellious treble clefs?
"Autumn burned brightly, a running flame
through the mountains, a torch flung to the trees."
Go to the Muse30 Index to see the full series.